Cal Peró
The house was formerly known as Cal Tor, as can be seen from a remaining lintel dating back to 1817. The house was bought in 1925 by Josep Companyó, from the Cal Peró estate situated in Raval de Vilella, to the south-east of its current location and closer to the Riera de Saldes. The family moved and made the additions and improvements that turned Cal Peró into the great estate it is today, located in one of the best spots of the municipal area.
Cal Peró comprises two independent dwellings. On the one hand, the Les Golfes apartment, once the attic, has been transformed into a home with every comfort you could wish for. There is accommodation for up to six people in three independent bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a magnificent terrace with spectacular views. The bedrooms have Japanese-style double beds. The central area consists of a very large, bright living room, which is comfortable and cozy, with a fireplace and large windows. There is also the La Pallissa apartment, the old straw loft, which has been turned into a duplex for two people, equipped with the same facilities as the attic.